Gift Certificates
Shopping Cart (0 items)  
Backroom Wines
HomeBuy WineWine RecommendationsWine ClubAbout UsVisitContact
Shop By

Villa Sant

Villa Sant'Anna
Rosso di Montepulciano
2012

$23.00

Winery is near Siena, southern Tuscany. This is 90% Sangiovese with sundry native grapes making the other 10%. Cement tank ferment, aged in neutral barrel for 6 months. This is exactly what you’d expect from quality, traditional Tuscany red. Wild cherry, briar, dry herbs, ruby grapefruit, black tea. Consider it a FANCY pizza wine. 

You are in Back Room Wines' archived wine section. This wine is no longer in stock. However, we'd like to know of your interest in this wine in case we get it again. Please click "Contact Me" and let us know. Thank you!

Contact me when available


Shipping Information

Privacy Policy